• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Can't seem to access videos for Blitz?

SharpenedPencil

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
Is anyone else having trouble finding the Blitz videos? Are they being updated tonight or something?
Thanks

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
The Blitz videos are accessed through the student login from www.cco.us web page. I can access them this morning. If you continue to have difficulty, please email the https://www.cco.us/cco-helpdesk-request/. Of course, the Blitz videos are only accessible for those who have purchased them. :)

SharpenedPencil

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
The Blitz videos are accessed through the student login from www.cco.us web page. I can access them this morning. If you continue to have difficulty, please email the helpdesk@cco.us. Of course, the Blitz videos are only accessible for those who have purchased them. :)
Thank you, Ruth. I have purchased them and been able to view them previously. However, I am now not able to access them and I'm not the only student who can't.

Since the error message says something like "supported Mimi not found", I'm going to try both another computer and a different web browser (I use Firefox).

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thank you, Ruth. I have purchased them and been able to view them previously. However, I am now not able to access them and I'm not the only student who can't.

Since the error message says something like "supported Mimi not found", I'm going to try both another computer and a different web browser (I use Firefox).
HI,
I recently switched from Firefox to Google Chrome browser because of issues with this site as well as frayed text and videos that won't play. I've been using the Chrome for a few weeks now and getting used to it. Because of your post I decided to open up Firefox and see if the Blitz worked in it. It did not. The screen opens up with the 'Mimi not found" message you mentioned. But it did play in my Chrome.

kayal

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
I can get the Blitz access okay through Internet Explorer.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Delete your cookies.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I usually delete my cookies about once a month and it should make your browser run a little faster.

SharpenedPencil

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
I always set things up to where cookies and such are deleted automatically upon the browser closing. The videos won't open on my Imac/Safari or IE either. Another student posted on our school's message board about issues also. I guess I'll have to email technical support like she did. Strange that the videos worked previously and now do not. Thanks anyway, Luna, Kayal, and Alicia.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I am having no problems with safari on my mac or chrome. Fire Fox gives me that error. So if you are having trouble with all browsers then I'd say something else is going on. Can you please try chrome and let us know what happens?

SharpenedPencil

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
MTA Student
Thank you, Laureen. I'm not a fan of Chrome, so I kept researching and troubleshooting until I found the right answer.

If anyone else uses Firefox/Mozilla and comes across that particular error message, try installing this quick extension: http://www.interoperabilitybridges.com/html5-extension-for-wmp-plugin

The videos must be in another format other than standard webm format which Firefox supports? Supposedly this is why installing the non standard support in Firefox worked.

Hope it helps someone else and I'm glad I get my Blitz back! ;)

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Wow thanks for sharing this! We'll add it to the helpdesk support area for sure!